"Dr. Randall Faber, Author of the World's #1 Piano Method,
Returns To Singapore On Friday, October 15th, For A
One-Day Only Exclusive Workshop At The LASALLE SIA Theatre"
I'd like to invite you to a very special event. In one week, Dr. Randall Faber returns to Singapore for an exclusive one-day only workshop.
Now, if you don't know the name Randall Faber, you may be more familiar with his method, Piano Adventures, the world's #1 piano method. Piano Adventures has sold over 20 million method books worldwide, and it's the best-selling method in America, Canada and Korea. (In fact, it's so popular, even President Obama's daughters learn from Piano Adventures!)
This will be the first time in 3 years Dr. Faber has been to Singapore.
Here's the deal...
On Friday, October 15th, Dr. Faber will give an exclusive workshop at LASALLE's SIA Theatre, from 10AM to 2PM.
In the first half of his workshop, Dr. Faber will show how their student-centered approach encodes age-related motivations into Piano Adventures. This gets and keeps students interested in learning piano.
In the second half, Dr. Faber will reveal the findings of his latest research - the Facilitative Factors Theory. He'll identify the leading factors of childhood motivation and show how to tap into every child's inner motivation for talent development. This will be a practical seminar and Dr. Faber will offer down-to-earth and step-by-step tips and ideas on how to spark the light of inner desire in your students.
1. Click on the link below. It will directly download the registration page to your computer.
or cut and paste
into your browser
2. Open the form - it will be either in your download folder, on your computer desktop, or in the download folder you designate.
3. Print it and fill in the blanks.
4. Write a check for the $30 registration fee.
5. Post it or hand deliver it to LASALLE.But remember to register quickly - supplies of the workshop packs are limited and no more will be available when they are all gone.There is a TON of information Dr. Faber will cover, so make sure you arrive early and be seated by 9:45AM - the workshop will begin promptly at 10AM.I look forward to seeing you at the workshop!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!