Are you taking the Diploma Examinations to pursue a career in music? Are you a working professional or student looking to improve your skills and knowledge? Are you looking to broaden your music qualifications? Or are you pursuing a Diploma purely for the satisfaction of achieving a personal goal or fulfilling a passion and love for your instrument?
Whichever you are at currently, there is one just right for you.
There are two Examining Boards that offer music at the Diploma Levels. They are the Associated Board of the Royal School of Music, as well as the Trinity College of London. Both of these examining boards provide an assessment framework for musicians who are looking beyond the Graded exams. A student may choose taking a Diploma in Performance or a Diploma in Teaching.
I offer Diploma lessons for Performance or Teaching for both the Associated Board of the Royal School of Music as well as from the Trinity College of London:
- Diploma ABRSM / ATCL
- Diploma LRSM / LTCL
- Diploma FRSM / FTCL
During my Diploma lessons, you will learn :
1) to understand how music works
2) to appreciate, and express the music as it should be played
3) the different techniques to achieve the different timbre of sound
3) to work on developing a wide repertoire for the performance components
4) to choose the appropriate pieces based on your strengths
5) to practice the viva voce section and be prepped on possible questions asked (for the ABRSM exams)
6) to work on improving your sight-reading skills in preparation for the quick study.
Remember that learning music is about understanding the music you are playing. It is the expression of being able to produce the sounds and create the effect of musical wonder from an instrument that was invented so many years ago.
It is the knowledge of how each sound is being created to weave and tell the story that the composer would want to tell if he was yet alive.
The beauty of music and how it touches every individual is a true gift which you can share with others and have fun along the journey.
Behind every song, there is an untold story. So why don’t you experience it and tell the story like the composer intended it to be.
Please refer to my rates at the drop down menu