I chanced upon a blog article on interesting ideas how you can represent your business with your business cards. The article features examples of creative business cards like the one you see pictured here on 'piano repair'.
Click here to read the article : http://www.dirjournal.com/business-journal/15-business-cards-visualizing-the-business/
This got me thinking:
- how can I make an impression on my business cards or other materials that I use.
- How can I let people know immediately what business I am in..
- How can I use my studio brand? How do I brand my studio name?
- How do my business cards and other materials that I use represent my business?
- What impressions do my business cards give to my students and their parents?
Interesting food for thought huh?